You here by agree and confirm that you are either:
The owner of the goods and/or:
Are duly authorised by the owner (s) of the goods to enter into this contract on these terms and conditions for and on behalf of the owner (s)
You shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by us which are caused by an untrue statement deliberately made by you
There are certain things that we do
1. Pack the goods, if requested and we have agreed to do so.
2. Remove them at the agreed time and date and deliver to the delivery address.
3. Unpack them, if requested and we have agreed to do so.
There are certain things that we do not do and which are not covered under this contract. They are:
1. Dismantling or assembling flat pack furniture or a property’s fitments or fittings.
2. Disconnecting or reconnecting any equipment or appliances.
3. Securing or preparing for transit, as necessary, equipment or appliances such as, but not limited to, securing washing machine drums.
4. Taking up or laying fitted floor coverings of any kind.
5. Removing storage heaters unless they are already disconnected and adequately dismantled.
We accept cash & Credit cards. In-case of Credit card payments additional surcharges apply. Payments must be made at the completion of the job. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You have enough money to pay the driver at the completion of the job. You may not withhold any part of the agreed price. In such a situation, the payment requested will also have an estimate of time that may take to unload the goods. If payment is not made in full in this situation, the unloading of goods will not start until such time the full payment is made. If any dispute arises on the payment amount and cannot be resolved at that time, We reserve the right to refuse to unload the goods until the time full payment is made.